Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hello people!
I just reached home from service today.
Went to KFC at JEC to eat lunch with jie.
Saw Jh on the way! Ha ha, didnt notice.
After that we set off to Somerset!
Ha ha.

Hi sister.

Hi me x]

Our dyed hairs xD

Hmm reflections!

Reached Somerset. Met up with Kaining & Lengna.
Joyce Tan bought jie a bottle of black coloured dye.
Like "WOW" right? Ha ha.

I dont know whats up too, or maybe I know.
I cried during svc today. Somemore its the first cried I cried during svc.
Lord, perhaps Im being touched by you.
So many dreams to fulfil, just so little chance.

But yeah! I had alot of fun jumping around!
:D

Went to a place, which I cant remember the name.
Ate carrot cake, black coloured!
Kaining had the black carrot cake too!
& guess what? Yongmei & jie had the white carrot cake!
Ha ha, copy!! Only Lengna ate noodles :)

Yummy black carrot cake!

The spring onions are removed, Kaining removed hers too!
Ha ha. & I was thinking of a church song,
suddenly, Kaining sang that song out!
Hurhur, so qiao (:

White carrot cake! Ha ha.

Hmmm Im hungry all over again.

Bought desert with Ym, almond fruit jelly or something.
The store holder asked us if we wanted milk to be added,
I said yes while Ym said no. Then here came an auntie,
she kept persuading Ym to put milk into her desert,
saying that its good for her skin, yada yada.
Ym kept calling me to save her. HAHA =D

Ym & Kn went for their shepherd meeting,
while Lengna, jie & I went around shopping.
Decided to go Jp to have a look at the pet shop.
Reached Jp, looked at their pet food, cats, hamsters, dogs, etc etc.
Their food is like super yummy.
Pets nowadays are super pampered :D

Jie went to buy her ice-cream,
while Ln & I went to check out the ezlink card thinggy.
Cos we always eat at Mac, & we wanted to have a membership.
So Ln went to call the hotline. Ha ha.
But yeah, we need to register online.

Went home shortly after.
& Im here blogging right now! xD
Gonna chiong through my work later, or tomorrow.
By the way,
HAPPY 3TH BITHDAY DEAREST BLOG!
Ha ha, Im such a good owner :D
Off to Audition!
Goodbye world.

No comments: